9/19/11

Crappy Blogger

I always hate starting out a blog with "I've been a crappy blogger..."

But the truth is, I have. I have been without a computer for nearly a month and frankly, I haven't been in the mood to write. That's the funny thing about writing, I find myself "waiting" for that perfect evening. You know, when the moon sits just right in the sky and all those feelings of angst and anxiety come surfacing to the pores and god knows,

It HAS to come out.

So here I am, on my brand new mac, staring blankly at my screen hoping for some sort of epiphany. A homage to something, someone... someplace.

So instead of searching deep into the depths of who I am (I guess the wine isn't working?), I find it best to simply state the things I am grateful for.

I am grateful for travel. For the incredible ability to go. To move. To enjoy.

We are headed to Durango.


There it is. In all its glory. Zac and I believe that time together away from Cohen is crucial for our marriage. Especially as we have had no time alone together. We were married as a family which means time just the two of us is precious.... and desperately needed. We are taking our bikes. Traveling to 15 different breweries... making an adventure out of it.

Get ready, from Friday-Sunday you will be hearing a lot from me as we comment on all our different brew spots. I am super excited. We are headed to brew fest at Ska Brewery.

If Zac and I do anything well together it is eat and drink. We could sit and laugh hysterically for hours drinking a good brew and laughing. People watching, silly observations and dirty inside jokes. It's what I love about us. It's what I have always loved. We are staying in a little motel on Main. Like, who knows who has stayed there and the last time our comforter was cleaned... but it's us.



Full of drunk tourists but hey, sounds good to us. We brought our bikes to cruise around town. Be eclectic out-of-towners.

I'm loving all these moments.

So look for a video journal of our adventures... there is always some sort of drama on our trips. Um hi, anyone remember Mt. Princeton and the hospital??! Hopefully, my hydration is normal this trip. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment