4/19/11

Can You Believe It?

 Can you believe it? I have 22 days left of school and then I'm done!!! Elise Dickey graciously took a few pictures for us and a bunch of them turned out SUPER cute! We are holding a grad party at Serranos, May 15th from 3-6pm. We will have appetizers and treats for the open house! All of us girls are super excited to spend some time with our customers/friends as we wrap up our time working there. Can hardly believe that we are moving toward a new chapter in our lives. I am so blessed to have such amazing women around me that are experiencing the fullness of the incredible snippet of time.

This is a save the date! We will be putting out invites at Serranos and sending them to our friends and family.

Wonderful wonderful grace!

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet! I love you guys at Serranos! I have a free coffee coming soon! :-) Best of everything to you all! God has amazing plans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings Mackenzie...I am proud of you...xoxo

    ReplyDelete